IMN – NPL, Notes, and Default Servicing Forum 2022
We are excited to announce Revolve Capital Group will be sponsoring the 2022 IMN: NPL, Notes, and Default Servicing Forum!
The event will take place March 14th–15th, 2022.
“IMN is excited to take its NPLs, Notes & Default Servicing Forum to Palm Beach, Florida this March! Now in its fifth year on the East coast, we look forward to welcoming back large institutional buyers, mid-sized funds and smaller private note buyers to discuss market trends, securitizations, moratoriums, the effects of inflation on the market, how to leverage technology to grow your business and new challenges in NPL management.
Expert panelists will also explore how investors can capitalize on a vibrant market for mortgages that have been affected by the pandemic, how to scale your portfolio, and winning strategies to hedge and mitigate risk.”
Day 1 – March 14th, 2022
Panel Discussion with Chaz Guinn, Shante Duffy, Allen Price, Matthew Mustich, Jamie Bateman and Jose Morin
- Key considerations when evaluating a servicer
- Reducing attorney’s fees and the costs associated with default litigation
- How to get modifications in a timely and efficient manner
- What are servicers seeing now that free money has ended?
- What should note buyers be aware of in terms of servicing transfers?
- The importance of vendor audits
- Impact of regulatory changes
- Working through title issues and dealing with aggressive association estoppel demands
- Managing risk exposure on a loan, entity and industry level
- Technology developments and remote bidding for foreclosure auctions